[Newsgroup-test] Guy N Smith - Newsletter 10

Iain Daddy iain at iaindaddy.com
Tue Aug 25 17:40:18 BST 2026



  *Official Newsletter No. 10
  Celebrating the Life and Works of Guy N Smith 1939-2020*

  *Greetings Fans, Friends and Fiends!*


    Welcome!

At last we have details of the imminent GNS Fan Convention 2026 (still 
time to sign up!) plus current and future projects by Black Hill Books. 
We’ve been busy all summer with our re-releases!

Since the last summer, we’ve put out ebooks/paperbacks of /Cannibals, 
Killer Crabs: The Return, The Slime Beast, Spawn of the Slime Beast/ and 
/Bamboo Guerillas/, and to commemorate 50 years since the first Crabs 
book, we've launched a special edition of /Night of the Crabs/ – using 
the 2009 extended version – in both paperback and hardback (originally 
published by Ghostwriter Publications) with genuine Rick Melton cover 
artwork (with a pinch of 'Chris Hall Crab'). Talking of special artwork, 
we've had super contributions from writer-author-artist fans on many of 
the books from chapter heading art to cover design and forewords. 
There's a real team of fans behind the Black Hill Books project!

And as usual, there’s another instalment from the teen ‘Mystery Man 
Diary’ in which Guy enjoys gardening and romantic daydreaming, and his 
mother sits and types in the car (while the boys go shooting) – and 
tries to put a stop to the neighbours’ gossiping!

------------------------------------------------------------------------


    The Guy N. Smith Fan Convention 2026

The “Event of the Year” will be located at Knighton Community Centre, 
Powys on Sunday September 6th and will begin at 12 noon.

12:00 - Tara Paulsson will open the event and introduce everyone – and 
encourage raffle ticket purchases! Original book art – 8 Crabs series 
covers, Bamboo Guerillas cover, Badger Island cover – and Dad's Imperial 
Typewriter will be on the display table (far away from the merch/book 
releases table).

12:05 - Comedian/broadcaster Robin Ince talks about Giant Crabs!

12:45 - /Killer Crabs/ Prologue audiobook taster, with narration by Pete 
Gold (see the last newsletter for more information on Pete, who narrated 
our Night of the Crabs audiobook)

13:00 - Author Mark Morris reads from his latest book /'Bad Things 
Happen Here'/

13:30 - "Border Bites" Buffet Lunch and Mingle - celebrated comic artist 
Charlie Adlard will be in attendance!

14:15 - Tara reads the Introduction to /Pipe Dreams/, Guy N. Smith's memoir

14:30 - David Owain Hughes reads an extract from his crime mystery 
thriller /South by Southwest Wales/

14:45 - Comedian/Writer/Broadcaster Bennett Arron hosts the raffle draw

15:00 - Bennett Arron is Quizmaster for our "Beasts and Bayonets" Quiz

16:00 - Bennett wears the Auctioneer’s Hat (well, it’s actually his own 
hat but, hey, he’s versatile)

16:30 - Quiz prizes!

17:00 - Finish – it’ll all be over bar the air-kissing… but you can snog 
if you want to


      Some Fan Con 2026 Goodies

Limited edition chapbook of the GNS Fan Con 2026 short story /'Hollow 
Eyes'/ by Guy N. Smith

Limited edition chapbook of /Crabs' Fury/ by Guy N. Smith and Charlie Adlard

Auction of Bamboo Guerillas and Slime Beast series artwork (oil on 
canvas, pen and ink – reserve prices apply!), proofed MSS of the latest 
releases, signed books, a selection Graveyard Rendezvous originals

Exhibition of Neale Thomas' Crabs series original painted artwork, 
mounted on wooden (books 1-8), Rowan Robinson's Badger Island cover art 
painting

Raffle prizes (ooooooh!)

An Honorary PhD in GNS Studies awarded by the Great Scribbler Academy of 
Pulp

Free buffet by Borders Bites

Free Spotify download code for the Night of the Crabs audiobook launched 
last year


      Plus

Black Hill Books GNS re-releases at special fan con discount price

------------------------------------------------------------------------


  Personalities and contributors:


    Robin Ince


      Comedian, Writer, Broadcaster

Robin Ince is many things. A multi award winning comedian, author, 
broadcaster, bibliomaniac and a populariser of scientific ideas. He is 
perhaps best known as the former co-host and co-creator of the Sony Gold 
Award winning BBC Radio 4 series /The Infinite Monkey Cage/ with 
Professor Brian Cox. As a stand up Robin has toured the world and as an 
author he has written four acclaimed books, including /Bibliomaniac/, 
earned him the prestigious Booksellers Association Author of the Year 
award. His fifth, /Normally Weird and Weirdly Normal/ is published in 
May 2025. He co-created the Cosmic Shambles Network and created the 
groundbreaking science variety night /Nine Lessons and Carols/ for 
Curious People which has been adapted worldwide. He has received an 
Honorary Fellowship of UCL, an honorary doctorate from Royal Holloway 
College (University of London), and is a fellow of the British Science 
Association.

Work includes:

  * ‘Infinite Monkey Cage’ (Radio 4)
  * ‘Giant Killer Crabs Musical’ (Latitude Festival 2006/2026)
  * The Incomplete Shambles Podcast

Books:

  * ‘Bad Book Club’
  * ‘Normally Weird Weirdly Normal’
  * ‘Bibliomaniac’
  * ‘The Importance of Being Interested’
  * ‘I'm a Joke and So Are You’

Plus

  * ‘Crabs on the Rampage’ foreword!

------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Charlie Adlard


      British Comic Book Artist and Illustrator Charlie Adlard


        Winner of the Sergio Aragonés International Award for Excellence
        in Comic Art

Charlie was born on the 4th August 1966 in the town of Shrewsbury, 
England and, having moved away to study film and video at art college, 
eventually moved back and still resides there today. Before moving back 
to Shrewsbury, he spent a brief stint in London, finding out that the BA 
he’d earned at art college was pretty useless in getting a job in the 
film industry, and, after failing to set the world alight playing the 
drums in a rock band, eventually settled on the “third” option – which 
was comics. An option he finally realised should have been number one 
right from the beginning. After spending two years back in Shrewsbury, 
working on a portfolio, he eventually found his first work at the Judge 
Dredd Megazine in 1992 and hasn’t looked back since.

Work includes:

  * The Walking Dead
  * Mars Attacks
  * The X-Files
  * Judge Dredd
  * Savage
  * Batman
  * X-Men
  * Superman

Plus:

  * Crabs’ Fury Graphic Novel!

------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Bennett Arron


      Comedian / Writer / Presenter / Speaker


        BBC New Comedy Awards Finalist alongside Peter Kay

In 2023, following a successful and award-winning run at the Edinburgh 
Fringe Festival (Top Ten Jokes of the Fringe, Poster of the Year Award), 
Bennett was about to work on a TV project, write a new book and perform 
at various venues around the world. Then, for the first time ever, he 
began to suffer from anxiety and depression. His life fell apart. He had 
to cancel everything and he couldn’t even leave his house.

Two years later, Bennett returned to the Festival with a show based on 
his experiences. The funny, poignant, moving and relatable show played 
to full houses and was critically acclaimed. Bennett has created dozens 
of episodes of television, three series for radio, one feature film, 
three books and thousands of hours of material for other entertainers. 
Genie in The House was the number one show on Nickelodeon. Bennett wrote 
over 20 episodes of the series and the TV Movie.

Work includes:

  * ‘I Regret This Already’ stand up show (Edinburgh)
  * The role of 'Morris' in Radio 4 sitcom ‘Alone’
  * Presenter/Director of ‘How to Steal an Identity’ Channel 4 documentary:
  * Mock the Week
  * Have I Got News for You
  * Graham Norton
  * BAFTA and Golden Globes speechwriting

Books:

  * ‘Heard the One About Identity Theft?’
  * ‘The Girl From the Discotheque’

------------------------------------------------------------------------


    David Owain Hughes


      Author

David Owain Hughes is a word-slinger of horror and crime fiction who 
grew up on trashy B-movies from the age of five which helped rapidly 
instil in him a vivid sense of imagination. He’s had multiple short 
stories published in various online magazines and anthologies, along 
with articles, reviews and interviews. He’s written for This is Horror, 
Blood Magazine and Horror Geeks Magazine. Hughes is the author of six 
novels, four short story collections and a plethora of novellas. 
Although he predominantly writes within the the bracket of horror and 
its multiple subgenres, he’s recently branched out into crime fiction 
and is slowly carving out a superb series of crime/noir thrillers under 
the umbrella title of South Wales.

Work includes:

  * South by Southwest Wales
  * Any Which Way but South Wales
  * All Roads Lead to South Wales
  * Wind-up Toy
  * Man-eating F*cks
  * The Rack and Cue

Plus

  * ‘Cannibals’ foreword!!


------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Mark Morris


      Author

In his 38-year career Mark Morris has written and edited over fifty 
novels, novellas, short story collections and anthologies, and his 
script work includes audio dramas for Doctor Who, Jago & Litefoot and 
the Hammer Chillers series. His most recent work includes the novels 
That Which Stands Outside and Bad Things Happen Here, new audio 
adaptations of the classic 1971 horror movie /Blood on Satan’s Claw/ and 
the M.R. James ghost story /A View From a Hill/, the official BBC 
Books/Target novelization of the 60th anniversary Doctor Who special 
/Wild Blue Yonder/, and, as editor, an anthology in the acclaimed 
/‘Tales of the Weird’/ series published by the British Library, entitled 
The New Flesh: Tales of Shapeshifters and Strange Transformations, and 
six anthologies in the ongoing ABC of Horror series for Flame Tree 
Press. Blood on Satan’s Claw won the New York Festival Radio Award for 
Best Drama Special, and A View From a Hill won the New York Festival 
Radio Award for Best Digital Drama Program, and was also awarded Silver 
at the 2020 Audio & Radio Industry Awards. Mark has won two British 
Fantasy Awards, and has also been nominated for several Stokers and 
Shirley Jackson Awards.

Work includes:

  * Bad Things Happen Here
  * That Which Stands Outside
  * The Society of Blood
  * The Black
  * Mr Bad Face
  * The Deluge
  * Toady
  * The Wolves of London

Plus

  * Origin of the Crabs foreword!

------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Jon Bruford


      Writer, journalist and broadcaster

Co-host of The Gambling Files, Addiction, and TGF Presents Dessert 
Island Discs podcasts

Work includes:

  * Managing Editor of Casino International publication
  * Publishing Director, Fulwoord Media
  * Content and Editorial, The Gaming Boardroom
  * The Gambling Files Substack Blog

Plus

  * ‘Bamboo Guerillas’ foreword!

------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Chris Hall


      Business professional, Black Hill Books contributing artist,
      writer/content creator at DLSReviews.com - and Killer Crabs: The
      Return foreword writer!


       From the last newsletter’s ‘Last Word’ column:

I’ve attended every annual GNS Fan Convention since 2010. Guy and his 
wonderful family have also become good friends. I’ve also been lucky 
enough to be killed at the claws of the giant crabs within the novella 
‘Killer Crabs 2: The Return’. As anyone who spends five-minutes in my 
company will no doubt testify, preserving the legacy of GNS is very 
important to me. To this day I’ve continually done what I can to promote 
Guy’s work and document what was published. My website – DLS Reviews – 
an openly verbose labour of love, is where I continually add more 
in-depth reviews of GNS’s work, more to provide an online reference for 
those wanting to find out more about Guy’s back catalogue, than anything 
else.

------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Hal C F Astell


      Author, critic, publisher - and The Slime Beast foreword writer!

Hal C. F. Astell is a critic, author, publisher and film festival 
director who runs the Apocalypse Later Empire from his lair in Phoenix, 
Arizona. He has many books and zines in print through Apocalypse Later 
Press. His website is apocalypselaterempire.com.

He found Guy's work in the early eighties, met the man himself in 1993 
and soon became a friend, colleague and IT support guy. He was 
Production Director for Black Hills Books (Publishers), laying out Guy's 
first three self-published novels and a few issues of Graveyard 
Rendezvous. He contributed fiction to Graveyard and non fiction to Hell 
of a Guy: Fans on the Rampage, Sabat Antologia tom 2 (in Polish) and GNS3.

He ran Guy's first official website and continues to maintain Smithland 
at guynsmith.rocks. He owns a substantial collection of Guy's 
manuscripts, which have helped deepen his ongoing read and review 
runthrough of all Guy's books for the Nameless Zine, the first third of 
which can be found in print in the Apocalypse Later Zine, Guy N. Smith 
Part One. https://a.co/d/0aesKPJp

------------------------------------------------------------------------


    GNS in the Wild!

One of our eagle-eyed fans spotted this extract from Stephen Graham 
Jones's foreword to “Video Night” by Adam Cesare.

Nice!

And again, this article was spotted by a contributor, so we got in touch 
with John Harrison and a responded with a few words!


    /“Werewolves, Slime Beasts and Killer Crabs”/


    by John Harrison


      Writer and journalist


        A little bit about John Harrison

"I am a freelance writer based in Melbourne, Australia, who grew up in 
the 1970s and 80s developing the obsessions that I now spend a lot of my 
time writing about: cult cinema, vintage pulp paperbacks, old comic 
books, glam rock music, true crime, and the Las Vegas of yesteryear. I 
have contributed hundreds of pieces to books, magazines and websites, as 
well as many Blu-ray releases. My most recent book, CREATURES OF THE 
SCREEN, a history of the rock group KISS told via their film and 
television work, as well as an examination of the films which have been 
inspired by them, was published by Bear Manor Media in 2025.

I first wrote about Guy N. Smith in my 2011 book, HIP POCKET SLEAZE: THE 
LURID WORLD OF VINTAGE ADULT PAPERBACKS. As I mention in my recent 
article in WE BELONG DEAD, I was introduced to Guy's work in much the 
same way I imagine so many others of my age were: by picking up a copy 
of KILLER CRABS from the newsagents when I was a young teen, and quickly 
devouring it in one sitting. It certainly led me to wanting to track 
down any book I could find that had Guy's name on it..and they rarely 
disappointed!

While it is sad that Guy is no longer with us in body, it's wonderful to 
see his work, and his character, living on through both his books and 
his fans, not to mention all the younger horror writers who have been 
influenced by his great works."

------------------------------------------------------------------------


  LATEST RELEASES!


    Killer Crabs - the audiobook!


      Amazon Author Page

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/author/B0034NE89E?ingress=0&visitId=75897d31-88b0-4d50-a84b-7807e8a79e8e 


If you use Amazon, please follow Guy’s page.

------------------------------------------------------------------------


    “Mystery Man” Diary 1957

Here is the eighth instalment of Guy’s secret teenage diary, originally 
handwritten, and published in our GNS newsletters for the first time. 
Guy would have been just 18 years old when he wrote it and was already 
working in the Midland Bank. Enjoy!

_*Sunday April 14th*_
Got up around 11am & got to work on the garden. Tied up the ramblers, 
planted some scabius & made a marrow bed out of the front refuse heap. 
Saw Billie & Nellie. Tidied out the shed & cut the two ‘easy’ lawns. I 
then cut the two pieces of rough grass with the edging tool. I finished 
them and made a good job. A good day’s work!

_*Monday April 15th*_
A very good day indeed! I caught the 4.42 today for the first time on a 
Monday since i have been at New Street. I was home at 5.20pm & I got 
right into the garden. I finished off cutting the grass in the 
“orchard”. I then cut the grass by the front hedge & finished it. Took 
Mr Buckingham & Jack White a load of grass cuttings for the fowls? Foals?

_*Tuesday April 16th*_
Another very good day. I got the 4.42 train home. I finished cutting 
grass, patched up the two large flower pots & sowed some cress in the 
shed. Went dancing with Sam Loughhead. Learnt the Samba. We gave two 
girls a lift as far as Two Gates. They seemed a bit dubious at first but 
plucked up courage and got in. I might ask them sometime in the future.

_*Wednesday April 17th*_
We had all balanced at 4 o/c when Tony Hill came and told me to go & 
help find a London difference. I got the 4.40 bus home & rode with Mr 
and Mrs Davis. I did some gardening. I made a flower pot out of the old 
chimney pot I took some grass cuttings down to Grandma’s. I put my 
kidney beans in.

_*hursday April 18th*_
Had a nasty difference & had to tick the “Others” section off. I came 
home on the 5.51 bus. I came home with Julia Buckley. I put some Godetia 
in the back flower beds. I went down to Grandma’s. Joe Dawson blew in, 
but didn’t stay long! I rang up Mrs Phizacklea & she says I can go up 
there shooting on Sat evening.

_*Friday April 18th*_
(Good Friday) Went to church in the morning. Congregation consisted of 
Greato rex (singer), another woman and myself! I came back & cut the 
lawns. Went up to see Mr Price about some firewood but he wasn’t in. I 
put my mushroom spawn down. I sawed up an old Christmas tree for logs & 
prepared another.

_*Saturday April 20th*_
Back home at 2pm. I sawed up the other Christmas tree into 9 logs. Mr 
Price said I could have any chippings I could find. I fetched a big load 
of chippings & larger stuff. Stocked them behind the shed. Went shooting 
to Phizacklea’s. Had one shot – got nothing. Mum sat and typed in the car.

_*Sunday April 21st*_
(Easter Sunday) Went to church in the morning. Came back and began to 
lay in firewood. On the last trip, I ran into Arthur. I tried to avoid 
him by cutting across an open space but he yelled “Get off my trees.” 
Could have been worse! Did some gardening. Rodney & Kay arrived at 
Billy’s today. Clarkes called tonight.

_*Monday 22nd April*_
(Easter Monday) Did a couple of hours gardening at Grandma’s. In the 
afternoon I tidied out our air-raid shelter. I took all the rubbish down 
to Grandma’s & burnt it. I cut the privet hedge by the shelter. Wrote a 
story “Brotherhood of the Viper” for the “Tettenhall Observer.” A good 
day’s work. Rodney & Kay went back today.

_*Tuesday 23rd April*_
I’m up at Longbridge this week. It was very peaceful today. Only one 
customer between 1 & 3 o/c. The police warned us about a £5 note a 
murderer was likely to cash. I am on late post. Got the 6.20 train home. 
I am staying at Grandma’s as Mum, Dad and Lance went to Llandudno this 
morning. Went up home in the evening. Had a glass of beer with Billy & 
Nellie. Showed Billy round our place. Slept at Grandma’s. I am very keen 
on Angela Teague!!!

_*Wednesday 24th April*_
Fairly busy up at Longbridge today. Everything went O.K. Did not even 
catch sight of Angela Teague today. I got home at 7.20pm after late 
post. I went up home & had the gramophone on, did some watering & went 
round to Billy’s for a glass of beer. We think old Dale has got a job. 
Billy has been stuffing both Coles and Roberts about the way my garden 
is coming on!

_*Thursday 25th April*_
A very quiet day indeed up at Longbridge. Harry Neale told me his “life 
story.” We had quite a busy late post & I got the 6.35 bus home. Home at 
7.50pm. Someone has meddled with my traps. Arthur told Billy he is going 
to close up the backs into the wood. He said, “You’ve only got to look 
down the backs to see who does the pinching.” Had a glass of beer with 
Billy & Nellie.

_*Friday 26th April*_
A very busy day up at Longbridge. I got home at 7 o/c having walked from 
Mile Oak. I thought I would try and put a gate on the back up by the 
wood. I took the trellis gate off from the side of the house & tried to 
put that up. It was about a foot too short. Mum, Dad and Lance arrived 
back from Llandudno tonight.

_*Saturday 27th April*_
Got home about 3 o/c. Mum is a bit bad-tempered I think. She says Billy 
is only trying to stir up trouble between Arthur & me. I went shooting 
to Phizacklea’s. Didn’t get anything because she (Mum) said I was to be 
back before dark. No point in going if that’s the case! I’m more 
determined than ever to approach Angela!

_*Sunday 28th April*_
Did not get up till 11am. Did some gardening. Watered the whole garden. 
Got the dandelions off the lawn. Killed thousands of ants by pouring 
boiling water in the ditch beneath the front rockery. I saw Billy & 
Nellie in the afternoon. I also had a chat to Fred & Mrs Cole. She says 
my peas are the highest in Hopwas! I am still thinking of Angela Teague!!!

_*>Monday 29th April*_
Busiest day so far in the history of Longbridge. Got the 5.5 bus home; 
home at 6.20pm. Arthur has spoken to Mum & Dad. It is all a lot of 
tittle-tattle on Billy’s part. Arthur does not hate me. He’s got it in 
for Coles though. That’s a bit of bother cleared up! I played my 
gramophone outside tonight, did some watering and put in a row of 
parsley. I’m crazy over Angela Teague!!!

_*Tuesday 30th April *_
A reasonable day up at Longbridge. Mrs Cole came up to me this evening & 
said that Arthur had told her Mum was annoyed at the “house to house 
gossip” & he blamed Coles. I soothed her down O.K. Needless to say Billy 
& Nellie aren’t very popular! I went up to Mrs Winfield with Sam 
Loughead. Everyone, practically, who was here tonight couldn’t dance! I 
am still thinking of Angela!

image.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------


      Newsletter written and compiled by Tara Paulsson.


    Black Hill Books Ltd would like to say a big thank you to all our
    contributors.

Copyright ©️ August 2026 Black Hill Books Ltd
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image4.jpg
Type: image/png
Size: 48019 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0028.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image0.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 8864 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0001.jpg>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image1.png
Type: image/png
Size: 382919 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0029.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image2.png
Type: image/png
Size: 485761 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0030.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image3.png
Type: image/png
Size: 319048 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0031.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image4.png
Type: image/png
Size: 152157 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0032.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image5.png
Type: image/png
Size: 555690 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0033.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image6.png
Type: image/png
Size: 409185 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0034.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image7.png
Type: image/png
Size: 428998 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0035.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image8.png
Type: image/png
Size: 519636 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0036.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image9.png
Type: image/png
Size: 447998 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0037.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image10.png
Type: image/png
Size: 415634 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0038.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image11.png
Type: image/png
Size: 481844 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0039.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image12.png
Type: image/png
Size: 295315 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0040.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image13.png
Type: image/png
Size: 532774 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0041.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image14.png
Type: image/png
Size: 505083 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0042.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image15.png
Type: image/png
Size: 397991 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0043.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image16.png
Type: image/png
Size: 391893 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0044.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image16b.png
Type: image/png
Size: 371755 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0045.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image17.png
Type: image/png
Size: 477086 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0046.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image18.png
Type: image/png
Size: 361911 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0047.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image19.png
Type: image/png
Size: 382465 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0048.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image20.png
Type: image/png
Size: 366895 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0049.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image21.png
Type: image/png
Size: 295081 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0050.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image22.png
Type: image/png
Size: 454782 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0051.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image23.png
Type: image/png
Size: 727837 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0052.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image24.png
Type: image/png
Size: 636868 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0053.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image25.png
Type: image/png
Size: 901784 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0054.png>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: MysteryMan.png
Type: image/png
Size: 147027 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://blackhillbooks.co.uk/pipermail/newsgroup-test_blackhillbooks.co.uk/attachments/20260825/04c0fec1/attachment-0055.png>


More information about the newsgroup-test mailing list